Thursday, January 28, 2010

Random Ramblings

It's a really good thing Josh and agree on just about everything, or this whole plan a wedding thing would be oodles harder.

I'm trying to be patient for the Sealing Clearance...but I just found out the time I wanted is taken. A month ago this would have been a trainwreck (well, I guess I would be a trainwreck), but I'm not, because I think I'm finally learning a concept that I've struggled with since birth: If I can't control it...I don't need to freak out about it. Imagine that! Not freaking out about things I can't change!! Whoa!

I had a girl at work be extremely rude to me on Saturday. I didn't show the girls that I was upset, but it really bugged me because she and I have had a good relationship in the past. I have to admit, it kinda ruined my night.
She gave me a very tender apology yesterday. It was nice.

For something so destructive and scary as blizzards and rainstorms, they sure leave a beautiful footprint in their wake!

I really suck at returning phone calls. Once I set a goal to not let the time between a call and a return call exceed 2 days. It worked for about a month. I feel really bad about it. It might be a new resolution.

Well..that's all folks!!

1 comment:

Lara Neves said...

Just remember that the time doesn't matter nearly as much as the place or the person! :)

I'm horrible at returning phone calls, texts, emails, etc. Something I definitely need to work on myself.