Friday, August 28, 2009

A New Sweet Morsel

I GOT A JOB! One that's actually in my field of study and interest. Yesterday I had my 2nd and final interview at the Sunrise Residential Treatment Center for troubled young women! My awesome roommate Chandy gave me the tip. It's part time and it's in Hurricane, so I'm staying part-time at Metalcraft, which will make for some much-needed busy-ness. I'm so excited! It feels like a good step in the direction I want to go. I've had a whole bunch of little ants in my pants lately about finding something better suited to my talents and interests, so this really is a welcome blessing!

3 comments:

Lara Neves said...

Hooray! This must be what you were hoping for the other day!

Congrats!

Alexana said...

It was! I just didn't want to be specific until I got it for sure. :)

quin browne said...

well, woot!! congrats!!