Saturday, August 29, 2009

Cara and Steven

I had the privilege of seeing my best friend marry the man of her dreams. Cara Jean Wright married Steven Cary Reese for all eternity in the Salt Lake City LDS Temple on 14 August, 2009.
I can't imagine Cara with a better guy. He compliments her well and it's easy to see how much he adores her. And he was such a good sport with the endless picture taking! This picture was probably spontaneous, but I like to think it represents Steven's feelings about all the photography.


Their reception was fun and totally chill. It was a great day and I had a great time hanging out with their family. Cara's parents and grandparents have just adopted me into the fam and it's great. I love them all very much and it made for a super fun weekend. I loved getting to know Steven's family, and especially his sister, Tara. Cara's bridesmaids were Tara, Kiley(cousin), Carli(sister), and myself and we sure had a blast together!


I've known Cara since we were 11 years old and in all that time I have never seen her happier, or more at peace than the night she tearfully told me she wanted to spend the rest of forever with Steven. I'm so happy for Cara for finally finding the man she's been looking for, and for Steven for landing such a great girl.

Congratulations Cara and Steven!

2 comments:

Lara Neves said...

Awwww! She was a beautiful bride!

I remember the day my best friend got married. It was probably almost as emotional for me as it was for her.

queendeni said...

I love you Aly Neves!!!!