Thursday, October 29, 2009

Cranky

I didn't sleep a wink last night. My back hurt, I got hit in the nose, and I forgot to remove my makeup, which hurts my eyes. So I woke up tired and cranky. After talking to Josh for a while I tried to nap with no luck. I burnt my hand on my curling iron, dropped half my breakfast on the floor, my room was stifling hot, and I was late for an appointment.
I was cranky.
I took a bath and felt a little better, and then my back spasmed painfully. By then I was comically cranky and just had to laugh at the day. And then Josh came over, sweet and happy. He brought me Diet Coke and Dark Chocolate. He knows me too well. He always makes me feel better and he always seems to know just how to do it!

3 comments:

Lara Neves said...

Thank goodness for great guys who understand our cranky times!

Miss you!

Anne-Marie said...

Wow-Rough day Aly! I'd be cranky too! Nothing chocolate & caffeine can't cure.

queendeni said...

Now that is NOT a good day! What great save! Chocolate