Saturday, June 2, 2012

Flowers, Paint, and Baby Bumps


I know I'm only 16 weeks along, but I'm so excited to meet my little one! We might get to find out the gender this week, so we can stop calling him or her "it." We have quite a little stockpile of yellow baby things and I am SO ready to start decorating and go shopping!
 


7 and 14 weeks!

 By the way, I know my belly doesn't look that much different, but I already feel HUGE! I am constantly out of breath. I think it's going to be a long summer!
                                    

In other news...
I earned a promotion at Sunrise so I am now Lead Supervisor on my shift. It's a big job and I am feeling the full weight of the responsibility of caring for so many girls, but I really love them and I hope I can make a difference. I am so thankful to be working in such a great program.



With Spring in full swing and so many beautiful Saturday mornings, Josh has been working hard in our garden to get us ready for Summer. For a first-time homeowner I think it's looking pretty good!
This was one of my first projects! I don't have a before picture, but this dresser looked really old and dinged up. I sanded it down and refinished it for the living room. I liked the way it looked and since we have so many random pieces of furniture I decided to do the same refinishing to all of it! 
~~~
I'm currently stressing over which color to paint the living room. It's scary! I worry that I'll hate it and I know paint's cheap, but I just SO don't want to redo it! I'll let ya know how it goes!

1 comment:

Carlee Ann said...

love the dresser! well done!