Saturday, March 3, 2012

Rosie


Hi there! Hi Hi Hi! My name is Rosie! I don’t think that was always my name, but that’s what the nice peeps at the pound called me, and what I answer to now that I’ve been adopted. Mom’s been training me and I’m real smart and I love people…like, a lot. All I ever want to do is follow Mom around the house and get talked to and pet and played with. I’m not much of a talker myself; Mom still hasn’t heard me bark or whine. I don’t eat a lot, maybe cause I’m still adjusting, but I sure love my treats! Mom gives me one every time I go potty outside! I’m a real good walker too! I stay right by mom’s side and don’t pull at the leash. I don’t chase cats, cars, or other dogs, but sometimes I like to say hi to people. I really like people, especially the little ones that like lots of kisses and always taste delicious! They’re my favorite! I’m already good buds with the cute one Mom calls Briley. She giggles when she sees me and I get so excited my whole body starts wiggling and shaking and I can’t help but lick her all over her face! 
Overall, I am a very loving, cuddly, obedient ball of fur, and I’m pretty sure my new Mom and Dad adore me!